You can sense Quality and Craftsmanship when you see it. There’s a look of refinement. When you visit our showroom, you know a skilled craftsman has put his talent and experience to the task. This is a house that you could see being your home.
There is a sense of solid, square construction; of fit and finish that is pleasing to all of your senses. That is what you experience every time you step into a home by Stewart Building Company. Tell us about your plans and needs. This will help us to serve you better.
Designing an exceptional floor plan is the art of form and function. Pay attention to the flow of the design. It must smoothly move between function in a pleasant and comfortable manner. The spaces must be open, airy, and allow plenty of light.
At Stewart Building Company, we believe in communication and sound construction practices. We want you to also understand and appreciate important factors like site orientation and a proper foundation system. A home must be beautiful, but it must also be strong and sound.
We have several new construction designs that we are confident will appeal to you; maybe even more than one. We will sit down with you in our Design Studio and help you determine which floor plan best accommodates your lifestyle now and in the future
Stewart Building Company is committed to providing you the highest quality and the greatest value. We offer many premium features that may be important to you in the following sections.
- Architectural Elevations and Plans
- First Floor Brick on Four Sides
- 3-Car Garage, fully dry-walled with sectional overhead doors & opener
- Decorative muntin bars on front windows
- Continuous aluminum gutters and downspouts
- Premium Queen-sized Brick ($350/1000 mod equivalent)
- Limestone address stone
- Choice of exterior stain color
- Egress window in basement
- Dimensional shingles
- Two weatherproof exterior outlets
- Two exterior hose bibs
- Insulated metal entry doors
Custom Interior Features:
- First floor 9’ ceilings minimum
- Elegant cathedral & vaulted ceilings
- Step or pan ceiling in Master suite
- 6-panel Masonite interior doors (or equivalent)
- Crown molding in upper & lower foyer
- ¾” select grade solid oak flooring in kitchen, foyer, and lower hall
- Decorative chair rail in Dining room
- Ceramic tile floor in laundry room ($3/sq. allowance)
- Fireplace & Mantel with tile surrounding ($3/sq. allowance)
- Dramatic two-story foyer
- 8’10” Basement ceiling
- Choice of standard wall color with white ceilings with ceiling crown molding
- Architectural casing and base design
- Luxurious master suite with large walk-in closet
- French doors in study
- 15- Recessed lights
- Interior lever door hardware
- Custom oak railing with full volute &
- Wood or Wrought iron spindles
Gourmet Kitchen & Laundry features:
- Large center island
- Granite counter tops (from standard selections)
- Maple or oak raised-panel cabinetry throughout
- 36” upper cabinets
- Walk-in pantry
- Stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Upper cabinet in Laundry
- Drop-in laundry tub in cabinet
- Ceramic Tile floors ($3/sq. Allowance)
- Ceramic tile walls to ceiling in baths & showers
- Glass shower doors on all shower stalls
- 36” standard mirrors in all baths
- Single lever faucets (from standard selections)
- Custom soaker tub in Master Bath
- 36” tall vanity in Master suite
- All baths include fans vented to exterior
- Granite countertops with under mount sinks
All homes built by Stewart Building Company have some features that other builders offer as upgrades. They are standard in our construction and reflect the quality craftsmanship that influences every Stewart Building Company home. These include:
Energy Efficient & Security Features
Important Structural Features:
Color & Material Selections
Once your selections have been compiled, we will have you come into our showroom. All colors, textures, materials and models will be finalized and pricing determined.
Once your dream home has been defined, the value has been determined, and we have agreed on all of the terms and conditions, a contract will be signed. This gives Stewart Building Company permission to proceed with the process of bringing your dream into reality.
Upon receipt of your deposit, we will initiate the process and begin placing advance orders for materials and equipment.
At Stewart Building Company, we believe that pricing should be straightforward and transparent as possible. Our new construction floor plans represent a Quality Premium Home that starts at meeting all codes and regulatory requirements. The variables that must first be determined are the location of your new home and the dates of the construction. Both of these have impacts on the pricing of materials, labor, and special equipment which are beyond our control. We will gladly explain the reasons and answer all of your questions.
Stewart Building Company has a list of several qualified mortgage providers with whom we have worked to successfully fulfill the dreams of other homeowners. It is your responsibility to select a mortgage broker and initiate the application process as soon as possible. Failure to secure funding may delay the scheduled activity on your project.
Stewart Building Company believes that communication is the key to any successful project. We will develop a schedule which will help you to follow the progress as your new home comes into being. There will be milestone meetings at certain phases of the project where you will be asked to approve of the progress which has been made and initiate activities which will occur next. Typical milestones will include (but not be limited to):
- Kick-off of the project where you will turn the first shovel of dirt at your new home
- Completion of staking prior to excavation
- Pouring the foundation
- Completion of framing
- Pre-drywall installation inspection of all systems
- Pre-paint walk-through to finalize paint colors and finishes
- Final punchlist walk-through inspection
- Final turnover of the keys to your new home!
When you select Stewart Building Company to construct your new home, our owner and entire team are with you from the beginning of the design process right through the day you move in. Our personal touch service will include such items as:
- utility service initiation contact information
- postal change of address forms
- identification of available schools
- local government office and services locations
- nearby shopping and entertainment venues
and other information that will help you feel right at home the minute you walk through the door.
We know that by going the extra mile, we’ll leave you with a smile and you’ll gladly tell all your friends that Stewart Building Company built your home.
Check out the floor plans you can choose for your new home...
Check out a few of the floor plans you can choose from for your new home. We also have several others to choose from, you can set up an appointment to go over them to fit your specific needs.
We have worked with top architects that can also help you design your custom floorplan or if you have your own blueprint we would be happy to work with you.
CONNECT WITH US
49480 Van Dyke,
Utica, Michigan 48317
Phone: (586) 731-8990